5 ianuarie 2012

Bohemian Thoughts

Maybe we are not supposed to be together,
Maybe we are not able to make ourselves happy,

But the dreams with you are stuck in my mind like a morning melody which lingers all day long in our ears...


Maybe I'm a little too naive,
And maybe you're a great liar,

But I simply can't help myself out while listening to the trembling words that pour from your poisonously sweet voice...


Maybe you're the strongest drug,
Or maybe I'm the weakest force,

But there is nothing that can soothe the passion we have for each other, the passion that devours our souls and burns our bodies, the passion that steals all our weekends while keeping us on fire.


And maybe you feel that limitless fear inside,

But take the risk of going further.
Free my imagination and possess my conscience.
Draw our future with waterproof colours and let everyone around us wonder.
Hold my hand and love me...
Love me if you dare.

Un comentariu:

Search